Here are just some of the services and rates Islandstyle Fishing offers. Click on the hyperlinks to make a booking for:
- Deep Sea Fishing is offered in 3 packages. A half day of fishing is a 4 hour trip, Three quarter day of fishing is a six hour trip, A Full Day of fishing is an eight hour trip. All fishing begins from the moment the boat leaves the dock, until return. The boat can leave the earliest possible by request of the angler. Persons coming from the cruise ships, timing depends on how soon they can get off the ship from the time it makes port. All bait, fresh and artificial and tackle is provided. Anglers can use their favorite bait. Food is not provided on these trips. Anglers are free to bring along any snacks or lunch. Locally made Rum Punch and drinking water are provided. Techniques include a combination of trolling and use of Fads (fish attracting devices). Anglers can keep fish caught, can be filleted by request.
- 1/2 Day $600.00 USD:
- 3/4 Day $850.00 USD:
- Full Day $1,200.00 USD:
Fishing packages are available: Teach your son to fish = 3 days of 1/2 day fishing – $1,500.00 USD
The Weekender = 2 full days + 1 half day – $ 2,500.00 USD
Hook em up = 2, 3/4 days – $ 1500,00 USD
Full throttle = 3 full days of fishing – $ 3,300.00 USD
Any additional days, or change in combination of days is negotiable. Ask for packages by name.
Sea bird watching : Sea bird watching is a chartered/private tour. See hourly rates. Spot a sea bird nest, get a free drink.
Coastal view tours: You will not be able to take your eyes off the coast. This sight seeing tour rates are per hour. This is a good family activity. Stop at any beach preferred along the coast for a swim,water sports or snorkeling.
– Sunset cruising: Have you ever seen a Green Flash? The sun set cruise can be a romantic tour. Imagine an hour of peace and tranquility on the sea. Groups tours at $35 USD per person minimum of 4 persons or private tours can be arranged.
– Off-island trips (Martinique, Guadeloupe, Les Saints, Marie-Galante): The taste of French cuisine, the experience of French culture is just next door. Call or email for available dates during off season.
– Round island trip: The eastern side of the island is full of history and there are wonderful beaches,scenic villages and good fishing. $1200.00 USD
– Snorkeling: Captain Jerry has a vast knowledge of the coral reef fishes. Snorkeling is amazing in Dominica. Ask about snorkeling at Champagne.
Private charters and tours
– Whale watching and Dolphin safari: This tour should be on everyone’s bucket list. These majestic animals are waiting to be spotted.